The bottles that use the liners, can those be used for formula? or are they for breastmilk? have you used them? how did you like them?

just curious. i have two weeks left to buy bottles and diapers.

mauricellaf

Asked by mauricellaf at 7:34 AM on Dec. 7, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I used playtex drop-in bottles/liners with my babies and I LOVED them!! I did formula feed, but I would imagine you could use breastmilk in them as well.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 7:36 AM on Dec. 7, 2010

• they can be used with either, though I hope you'll consider breastfeeding. if only for a couple of days so your baby can get the colostrum (pre-milk) that is so nutrient rich, and full of antibodies.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 7:50 AM on Dec. 7, 2010

• Yeah thats the only time im breastfeeding cuz my doctor told me since they are twins and will be smaller that they will need it. after the first few days i dont think ill be able to do it so ill start using the formula.
    mauricellaf

Comment by mauricellaf (original poster) at 8:00 AM on Dec. 7, 2010

• I have a child care baby that takes formula from them. They're ok, nothing I ever chose for my own though.
    Jessica157

Answer by Jessica157 at 9:30 AM on Dec. 7, 2010