anyone elses little already obessed with shoes?

my little girl is alrady into shoes. i try on a new pair and she wants to wear that one. she is only 20months but her obession started before 18months. lol ..usually involves red shoes. lol

lambdarose

Asked by lambdarose at 7:49 AM on Dec. 7, 2010 in General Parenting

• OMG yes!

My 3 year old ds has always loved shoes!!! His favorite pair are my red leather heels, and second favorite are a pair of black boots (dress). He likes to play dress up in them, It used to upset the shoeaholic in me, but I figure they're just shoes, if he messes them up they can be replaced.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 7:52 AM on Dec. 7, 2010

• its so adorable i think. i use to dress up in my mom shoes all the time. she has done that. she loves to put them on and now she is really into wearing her own.
    lambdarose

Comment by lambdarose (original poster) at 7:57 AM on Dec. 7, 2010

• my 2 year old has been realy into them for a long time now, she even got a box of dress up shoes for christmas last year. she loves shoes and the more sparkly the better. i think if she could just have a closet full of pretty shoes, poofy dresses and the occasional thomas shirt she would be in heaven
    tiffanyv123

Answer by tiffanyv123 at 8:35 AM on Dec. 7, 2010

• my 2 yr old LOVES SHOES...especially the plastic high heel dressups....lol
    rebeccadac

Answer by rebeccadac at 8:44 AM on Dec. 7, 2010

• where do you get a box of play shoes? i have not seen them. i would love her to have those. she would love them.
    lambdarose

Comment by lambdarose (original poster) at 8:47 AM on Dec. 7, 2010

• My DD's shoe obsession started around 8 months and hasn't stopped. Around 2 she would wake in the middle of the night crying for her shoes and wouldn't go back to sleep until they were safely on her feet. Now, at 11, she can wear my shoes. Yeah, that's fun. She'll make a pouty face until I let her wear the pair she wants, even if I had planned on that pair.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 9:25 AM on Dec. 7, 2010

• My son is 18 months and loves shoes... I have a pair of black pumps he really loves lol but his dad isn't to fond of him wearing heels
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 10:22 AM on Dec. 7, 2010