Flat hair.

What can I do with it? How can I style it? It has no volume. I try to style but goes flat within the hour. Any tips or ideas?

vjoaquin

Asked by vjoaquin at 8:26 AM on Dec. 7, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• Round brush while you blow dry, blow dry with your head upside down then blast it with cold air before you flip your head back up, tease it and use hairspray, use a little mouse before blowdrying. There are lots of ways. I've even seen root pump but I've never actually tried it.
    Averylee85

Answer by Averylee85 at 1:44 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• Girl, there is an amazing product called hair volumizing powder. The Sexy line carries it. It creates amazing volume! Just sprinkle it in your hair and that's it.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 10:51 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• I am in the same boat as you, well kinda, I have really curly hair and I flatten it because the curl is too much then my hair wont hold any other style, so its either all curly or all flat kinda boring.
    TiffanyPlew

Answer by TiffanyPlew at 12:01 PM on Dec. 10, 2010