lesbian sex adult content

Do all guys find that hot? I got into a heated argument lastnight with my bf because I was listening to TATU ( Their lesbians) and he made a comment "thats hott"..and said all men think about that and if they say they dont their lying...

Soooo is he right or im I overreacting?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:36 AM on Dec. 7, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I don't think he is lying. I think that MOST guys (i'm sure there are some who don't care for it) think it's hot. But, i would have to agree that the majority of men think women getting it on with each other is super sexy.

BUT, my DH hates it when women hit on me. I have been hit on by women a lot & it pisses DH off just as much as if it were a man hitting on me. Some women think that most men would want to see their women hook up with another chick, NOT my DH! A chick hitting on me is just as bad as a dude hitting on me. He did admit though, that if we were to ever watch porn, that he would rather watch lesbians because he doesn't like watching dude's & their ugly junk....LOL!
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 8:55 AM on Dec. 7, 2010

• It's nothing to get upset over....
    samurai_chica

• Actually the girls in T.A.T.U weren't even lesbians. It was all an act to get more recognition. I don't mind it myself so I hope that my future husband would like it too. But that's just me.
    iluvmm09

Answer by iluvmm09 at 8:57 AM on Dec. 7, 2010

• My DH thinks its hot, I think it's just one of those "guy things." It's really nothing to get upset over.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 9:07 AM on Dec. 7, 2010

• Yes, most do think it's hot, but I agree that it's nothing to get upset about.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 9:48 AM on Dec. 7, 2010

• I think a lot of men fantasize about it. Not the reality of it, but the idea that "oh hey, two hot women having sex with each other. Maybe they'll let me watch. Maybe they'll let me join them! I'll be a stud!"

Whatever.
    geminilove

Answer by geminilove at 1:00 PM on Dec. 7, 2010