A person that made a difference in your life...

My mom. She always listen to what I had to say.
What ever I did right or wrong she was always
in my corner

HomeAlone45

Asked by HomeAlone45 at 8:53 AM on Dec. 7, 2010 in Relationships

• My niece's other grandma Grace. She is such a sweet, kind, caring person and she always has a smile on her face and kind words to say. When we would go down to the QC to visit my hubby's sister, bil and niece Grace (bil's mom) would welcome us with open arms and treat us like one of the family. When I lost my baby she was my inspiration as she has lost many babies and she knew what I was feeling. Thinking of her, and her positive attitude, and her love really helped me to feel better during my grief. I just saw her at Thanksgiving and I hope she will come up and visit with us at Christmas.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 9:00 AM on Dec. 7, 2010

• My DH. He is their for and with me through thick and thin. And I am their for him too.

Answer by louise2 at 8:55 AM on Dec. 7, 2010

• My DH....he brought out the best in me.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 8:56 AM on Dec. 7, 2010

• Mom
    mamacita69930

Answer by mamacita69930 at 8:59 AM on Dec. 7, 2010

• I've had so many people who have touched my life in profound ways. My great grandfather was my inspiration for doing well in school. He always made a point of telling me how good a kid I was, and that someday I'd be someone great. (I'm a great mom right now, I think :D) My grandmother did so much. She lived with us for 20 years and she was and always will be the inspiration for my many creative art projects. My parents did an amazing job raising me and my three siblings. My husband is a wonderful and amazing, supportive and loving man who works full time one job, part time another job, and hunts and traps to bring in the money we need to support the family, and my son..my son is my life. I don't think I could ever narrow it down to just one..hahah!
    BisketLiss

Answer by BisketLiss at 8:59 AM on Dec. 7, 2010

• My DH - He gave me a 2nd chance when I didn't deserve it. He helps me so much and I finally know what "REAL" love is!!
    Babylove76

Answer by Babylove76 at 9:00 AM on Dec. 7, 2010

• Also, my kids and my grandma. My kids are awesome and I rarely have any complaints about them. My grandma was amazing and was my bff until the day she died - in my arms when I was 14 yrs old. That was 20 yrs ago now, but I remember it like it was yesterday.
    Babylove76

Answer by Babylove76 at 9:04 AM on Dec. 7, 2010

• You're very lucky to have her in your life.
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 11:21 AM on Dec. 7, 2010

• My husband first and when we had our girls they did to :)
    Truelove77

Answer by Truelove77 at 9:00 AM on Dec. 7, 2010