Now that Obama is President....

does this mean we get to blame him for any natural disasters? Or is George Bush bringing his hurricane machine with him.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:33 PM on Nov. 6, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• LMAO! :) blame it on who ever you want :) I prefer to blame it on Mother Nature though :)
    Anonymous

• What?
    Madge1428

Answer by Madge1428 at 4:34 PM on Nov. 6, 2008

• HA HA HA HA Cracks me up!! So true, so true....
    Anonymous

• i say huh too...
    But he isnt the president yet....bush is still the president. he is just the president-elect. so even if you wanted to blame something on him you will have to wait until january sorry.
    Anonymous

• come on people! I'm 99.99% sure this was meant to liven the mood and be funny! get your panties out of the wad they are in!
    Anonymous

• Don't you guys remember Hurricane Katrina? People were actually blaming Bush for the hurricane itself not just the aftermath. You know....global warming....
    Cris76

Answer by Cris76 at 4:39 PM on Nov. 6, 2008

• My panties aren't in a wad. I just didn't get it. But I do have a head cold causing my brain to mal-function today. Maybe that's the problem.
    Madge1428

Answer by Madge1428 at 4:40 PM on Nov. 6, 2008

• LOL maybe Madge :) tylenol cold and sinus is awesome for that though!
    Anonymous

• well if Bush is blamed for Global warning then I guess when he lives the office he will turn off the heater to cool it back down too. So when we start to cool down the earth, Obama will be blamed because now we have to buy more clothes to put on, with the money he going to be sending us. LOL :)
    pandermom

Answer by pandermom at 4:54 PM on Nov. 6, 2008

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bk6VlvN3ruE
    Anonymous