About what can you become b*tchy?

Even though we all are - of course- genuinely nice people, what can you get real bitchy about? Jealous? Even cranky?

I recall a situation ... Long story short ... I was actually jealous and thought to myself afterwards:" You have a little b*tch inside you aswell!"

What about you?

BeachMom81

Asked by BeachMom81 at 9:10 AM on Dec. 7, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Just about anything but like the above poster said, mornings suck. My DH wakes me up with a Coke in one hand and a cigarette in the other... I don't like mornings, especially Monday mornings.
    Gremlyn1980

Answer by Gremlyn1980 at 9:34 AM on Dec. 7, 2010

• Mornings!!! I am not a morning person at all! I dare you to wake me up!
    vjoaquin

Answer by vjoaquin at 9:22 AM on Dec. 7, 2010

• There are a lot of things that trigger the bitch in me.
    Bad drivers. People who don't listen to what I'm saying. Especially when it comes to them taking it upon themselves to make choices for my house, my family, or my pets. Like an example .. Our puppy is 6-7 months old and my dad wanted soo bad to take her out into the field behind his house and let her run free. She'd gotten free from me a couple of times and always came right back, but I still wasn't ready for her to run the field. I told him "No" multiple times, but him being him if he gets something he wants to do in his head (regardless of who's house, family, or pet it is) he'll end up doing it anyway. So sure enough he comes in and confesses he let her free.. I about clobbered him. Our dog came back and was really good, but it still pisses me off he didn't respect me enough to keep her on the leash.. I HATE when people think they have say over me.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 9:36 AM on Dec. 7, 2010

• I can get pretty bit^&cy if someone isn't paying attention to what I'm saying, or if I feel like my opinion is being ignored. I always listen to what people are saying, I expect the same in return.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 9:20 AM on Dec. 7, 2010

• Other drivers, I swear there are very few people in this world who can actually drive.
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 9:28 AM on Dec. 7, 2010

• Let me start my list, lol:
    -I'm not a morning person so don't wake me up and then blare the tv (don't like loud noises in the morning)
    -I'm bitchy about my house being dirty...if it isn't clean and organized then I feel a mess...so a clean house is a MUST!
    -My kids know better than to whine or act ungrateful of what they have...
    -I don't like people who think they are better than others or are upity or think their way is the ONLY way to do things.
    -I'm bitchy if I don't get help cleaning the house. I'm pregnant, I work full time as a nursing assistant and I don't appreciate coming home after doing 8 hours of back breaking work to having to do all the housework myself. If I can clean the house, work full time, WHILE PREGNANT, then my hubby can do his part also. If not, then I'll "remind" him:)
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 9:38 AM on Dec. 7, 2010

• don't like it when i'm talking and the other person starts talking right over top of me. or if i get yelled at at work for the same thing that everyone else does.
    MommysAngels810

Answer by MommysAngels810 at 10:55 AM on Dec. 7, 2010

• I get pretty jealous or bitchy when anyone elso touches SO, I know its innocent but it really peeves me off.
    bellsandheels

Answer by bellsandheels at 11:08 AM on Dec. 7, 2010

• Going to a performance (movie, theater, live music, etc.) and some asshat near me has to TALK through the whole thing. I've been known to be very bitchy when I say something to them, usually along the lines of "I paid to hear _____, not you. So shut up or take it outside!"
    geminilove

Answer by geminilove at 12:52 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• When people are judgemental about other people they don't even know, like in public.
    Hazelnutkin

Answer by Hazelnutkin at 1:20 PM on Dec. 7, 2010