need help please read...sorry a little long, no bashing adult content

ok the thing is dh and I use to have a very good se life sorry the let (sorry the last letter of the se is broke lol) anyway, then we were still doing good when i got pregnant after i had her it went down hill from that he never wanted it anymore, but maybe 1 time every 2 weeks if i was lucky. Then we went to try to get pregnant with our second which i was lucky i got pregnant as soon as i did when he never wanted it. Then over the summer I almost cheated on him with an old boyfriend that is always around the corner from us cause a friend lives there. He was planning on coming over and we were going to sleep together although I couldn't do it and I wrote my dh on myspace to tell him what happened and a friend of my dh was with him when he read it. And his friend told him he was stupid if he let that happen so after that we started getting a long again not fighting at all and had a good se life again, but now that i am pregnant (5 weeks) he is back to not wanting it. We haven't had se since Sunday the 28th. I thought maybe because he was scared cause of the baby and stuff (because I did spot at the beginning with baby 2 and couldn't do anything our first trimmester), but usually if we can't do it then he wants at least head (which is ok with me since I am wanting to wait to see what the doctor says before having intercourse), but he hasn't even wanted head either. Why? What is wrong with him? How can I talk to him about this? Also since this whole almost cheating thing he also usually will grab all over me if we haven't had it in a couple days and he hasn't even done that.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:15 AM on Dec. 7, 2010 in Relationships

• Your best bet is to sit down and have a talk with him about it.
    sweetpea1217

Answer by sweetpea1217 at 9:21 AM on Dec. 7, 2010

• Sit down and talk. Sounds like he has some issue with the pregnancy. Guys get stupid about these things. They don't experience it so never really get it. My husband after 3 years just started touching my boobies because the whole breastfeeding thing freaked him out and gross him out, he couldn't see them as sexy.
    DevilInPigtails

Answer by DevilInPigtails at 9:47 AM on Dec. 7, 2010

• Yes, talk to him. It may be that he is a little freaked out about having sex while you are preg. How old is he? at certain ages, they do want it less.
    JLS2388

Answer by JLS2388 at 9:49 AM on Dec. 7, 2010

• he is 30. He just turned 30. I don't think it is so much of his age though because he is always fine until the baby or what no I know he told his one friend and my sisters boyfriend that watching a baby be born is the most grosses thing he has ever seen. So I don't know if it has to do with that. My sister has a baby, but it isn't her boyfriends but he calls him daddy because he has been there since he was 2 months old, but anyway my dh told my sisters boyfriend that if they ever have a baby together not to go back there with my sister because he says it is so gross so now my sisters boyfriend said he doesn't want to go in if they ever have a baby
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:23 AM on Dec. 7, 2010

• you wrote him on myspace about almost cheating?.......I wrote my dh on myspace to tell him what happened

i think you two need to communicate better and face to face not on computer about important things
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 10:24 AM on Dec. 7, 2010

• i wrote him to tell him on myspace because i new i couldn't tell him to his face and i new if i hand wrote the letter to give him i wouldn't have given it to him so i wrote him on myspace that way once i hit the send button it was sent and there was nothing i could do about it. i new if i waited until he got home i wouldn't have told him. he wasn't home when i wrote him
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:29 AM on Dec. 7, 2010