tell us something nice you have done for someone else in the last 24 hours

yeaterday I gave a friend a few outfits for her 14 mo old...helped me to cause it gave me much needed closet space
took the kids to see santa

rebeccadac

Asked by rebeccadac at 9:29 AM on Dec. 7, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Agreed to watch my friends kids even though my son has soccer practice. She has a holiday program for her youngest and so I am going to watch her other two so she can actually watch the program.
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 9:31 AM on Dec. 7, 2010

• Last night instead of going to bed early I stayed up and rolled DH's cigarettes for work. (Yeah we roll ours... costs less)... I know, cigs are bad but he smokes at work and if he didn't, he'd probably go nuts.
    Gremlyn1980

Answer by Gremlyn1980 at 9:32 AM on Dec. 7, 2010

• Bought a Christmas gift for a stranger in a nursing home.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:33 AM on Dec. 7, 2010

• made dinner last night lol and then made breakfast this morning for the kids when you are a mom you are always doing something for someone else lol
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 9:35 AM on Dec. 7, 2010

• let my dd 15's friend stay over (on a school night) because the girls mom works nights and i feel bad that she is left alone from 10p-8a....yes i know the mom has to work and thats why i let the girl come here and stay when i can ........
    cara124

Answer by cara124 at 9:41 AM on Dec. 7, 2010

• Last night I scratched DH's back for him. Watched some stupid movie he wanted to watch with him. I consider that beyond nice, especially seeing as he won't suffer through my shows for me. Haha - I made the family dinner last night. - I guess nothing especially nice, but at least to the family it is.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 9:51 AM on Dec. 7, 2010

• Fed my sil, my sister and my niece dinner last night. Picked up my niece from school yesterday, helped her and my ds with homework, and took them both to karate class.
    A.Perry

Answer by A.Perry at 9:53 AM on Dec. 7, 2010

• helped my boss do some of his work cause his wife wasn't there to help him
    MommysAngels810

Answer by MommysAngels810 at 10:53 AM on Dec. 7, 2010

• I gave my grandmother a winter coat out of my closet that I only wore twice. (It's pink, her favorite color)

I gave the clerk at the dollar store a gift card to Starbucks for her coffee break.

I let waiting cars turn left in front of me so they could get out of a crowded parking lot.

I got up early this morning to make cinnamon rolls for the family. (Which, after a night of sleeplessness IS me being nice!)
    geminilove

Answer by geminilove at 12:51 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• I'm picking a friend up at the airport today even though I have to put three kids in the car to do it.
    Hazelnutkin

Answer by Hazelnutkin at 1:16 PM on Dec. 7, 2010