Sleeping at Night

My 16 mo. daughter has started waking up in the middle of the night again. She's been good at sleeping through the night from about 8 months on. The only time she would wake up is if she didn't feel good. I know she isn't sick now, but she's been getting up every night for a week now. She usually gets up around 2 or 3 am and it takes about a half hour to get her back down. And letting her cry it out isn't working either. She doesn't have any problem falling asleep when it's bedtime, so I'm not sure what her problem is. Anyone have this problem?

lala9

Asked by lala9 at 9:30 AM on Dec. 7, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• ME!!!! lol. My son is 19 months old and he still wakes up during the night. I thought he would start sleeping through the night right after i took his bottle away from him. But that didnt help, my daughter was the same way and she just grew out of it. I've just come to realize that I just dont have good sleepers, lol. Let me know what works for u :)
    aprilrb81

Answer by aprilrb81 at 9:54 AM on Dec. 7, 2010

• Have you tried giving her a bottle when she wakes up and putting her back down to sleep. my son tried that when he was younger (almost 2 now) and we gave him a bottle and put him back to bed. Hope this works
    vleigh

Answer by vleigh at 11:30 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• Yes, still working on it! If it later than 3am, I'll just let him sleep with me. That works. ... for him, anyway. Good luck, I'll let you know if I find the answer!
    JZ10FPM

Answer by JZ10FPM at 11:49 PM on Dec. 7, 2010