5 yr old girl toy ideas for Christmas??

My little girl simply says "I don't know" when she is asked what Santa's bringing her.
So my question is this...what is everyone getting their little girls this year?? What's the big toy?? Thanks.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:56 AM on Dec. 7, 2010 in Shopping

• My daughter will turn 6 right before Christmas..

She asked for:
    *PJs
    *Slippers
    *Polly Pockets
    *Earrings
    *Baby dolls
    *Baby doll Accessories

Then I got her:
    *Justin Bieber shirt
    *Playdoh Set
    *& all kinds of extra things.

The big gifts are:
    *A life size doll
    *Baby doll accessories (stroller, high chair, walker, playpen, swing)
    & something else, but I cant remember..lol
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 10:15 AM on Dec. 7, 2010

• The big gift for my 5yo DD this year is an American Girl doll. After that, she's only getting three or four smaller things and clothes. She's taken an interest in puzzles, so I bought a 100piece Fancy Nancy puzzle, Beauty and The Beast movie, clothes and a LPS toy. The LPS toy, she will open and will in turn take it to a shelter to give to another child.
    motherofpearls

Answer by motherofpearls at 10:16 AM on Dec. 7, 2010

• Motherofpearls, does she get a choice what gift she wants to give away? Just curious. I like to have my daughter pick out a toy (at the store) for a child from our church's angel tree and that is how we teach our child about giving to charity, and I hadn't really heard of doing it like you do.

My almost five year old is getting a kid tough digital camera, puzzles, games, a zhu zhu pet, a pillow pet (from Santa), play dough, glove puppets and it seems like there was something else.. it's hard to remember because I split all the gift I had bought between Christmas and birthday. The camera is sort of her big present from us, even though it wasn't that expensive, because she has an excess of toys right now and we're going to have to be clearing a lot of them out with a new baby on the way. Plus Grandma and Grandpa on both sides get a lot.
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 10:23 AM on Dec. 7, 2010

• Yeah, I think you'd be safe with anything Justin Bieber! LOL!
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 11:33 AM on Dec. 7, 2010

• Moon Dough or Squinkies. Those are the things my 5-year-old twin nieces asked for.
    lvpenguino

Answer by lvpenguino at 7:46 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• My little ponies, barbie(anything barbie, the swim school barbie is popular, it comes with a pool and puppies that swim across it) Anything tinkerbell(Justin beiber for a 5 year old? ekkk, no way!) Play doh, moon doh, Go Go my walking pup, a bike? new beddin, jewelery box, dress up clothes, play jewelery. ART supplies! You can never have enough of that stuff.
    minimo77

Answer by minimo77 at 4:22 PM on Dec. 8, 2010