My imagination?

Been away from CM for a lil while due to being sick. Still not feeling well, but going in later today.
Okay, on to the question;

First, I normally have really low blood pressure. Something I'm thankful for, but during my pregnancy with my DD my blood pressure slowly rose until it was so high at almost 38 weeks they decided I needed to deliver. I know its still really early, but at 6 weeks when I was at the hospital my blood pressure was 137/90. I've been feeling like I did with DD when my blood pressure started goin up. Extreme headaches, pain right under my ribs on the right side, lower abdominal pain, dizziness, lightheadedness.

I also think I may be dehydrated, which happens quite often with me, but not with symptoms like above. So, I am unsure if I am, or if it is the cause of the above symptoms or not. Difficulty urinating, constantly thirsty, again the abdominal pain.

Of subject, but I've had a bad cold and extreme allergies since I was told to stop taking my allergy medication during the pregnancy.

This may be scattered,and hard to read and I'm sorry. Now I forget my question. Sorry, was looking for advice.

Thanks Moms in advance.

ModernMommie

Asked by ModernMommie at 9:57 AM on Dec. 7, 2010 in Pregnancy

• you can take sudafed, benedryl and robitussin if that helps with the sickness and allergies... thats what i take...as for blood pressure i have no clue
    jturner46

Answer by jturner46 at 10:08 AM on Dec. 7, 2010

• benedryl always helps me when i get allergies
    MaybeMommy1994

Answer by MaybeMommy1994 at 10:13 AM on Dec. 7, 2010