I can't get my photos to load on Cafemom ????

I can get my photos as my "avatar", but I can't seem to load them to anything else. I can't load them to my profile, or on group forum posts(like replies or new posts). I have tried a number of times, even "re-setting" my wi-fi. Any time I try to load my photos on Cafemom, it either just says "uploading" for HOURS, or it times out. I can upload to other sites, say for example facebook, etc. Not sure if I'm missing something, or my computer/server just doesn't like cafemom :( lol. Has any one had this problem??

Nonie73

Asked by Nonie73 at 10:15 AM on Dec. 7, 2010 in Technology

• If you're uploading like 10 photos at once. It'll take a while. I know from experience especially if they're big pictures that havent been resized, etc. Try doing just a few at a time. I never do more than 4 at a time and they upload within five minutes.
    ammbbbeeeerrrrr

Answer by ammbbbeeeerrrrr at 4:45 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• Thank you!! I started with loading a few(it was like 4 or 5), and when it just kept saying "loading" I tried it again with just one photo....same thing happens. I'm wondering if it is my wifi/server. I thank you for your answer though. I guess I'm just not meant to photos on here, lmao :)
    Nonie73

Comment by Nonie73 (original poster) at 9:06 PM on Dec. 7, 2010