good mommy?

Sometimes I question how good of a mother I am because I am a full time student and my 3 month old has to be babysat. So what are some things that indicate that you are a good mommy and what can you do if you want to be better?

amber710

Asked by amber710 at 4:39 PM on Nov. 6, 2008 in General Parenting

• You are a good mommy. You are going to school to better yourself for your child. You picked safe people who love your child to watch him while you are at school. You are just worrying. You take care of all of his needs and love him more than you can say. Yes, babies are a lot of work and can tire us out and even make us cranky, but you would fight like mother bear if someone said something bad about your baby or tried to hurt him. You're a great mom.
    oregonmom22

Answer by oregonmom22 at 4:50 PM on Nov. 6, 2008

• Trying to make the best life for your child is a good mum. Giving them all the love and support they need is a good mum. Don't ask others to validate you, by you just wondering I think you probably are a good mum.
    Anonymous

• Better to go to school now when he won't even remember it. Then, when he's older, you're done with school, and you both get the benefits of it, he will remember what a great mom he has.

Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 6:46 PM on Nov. 6, 2008

• well one indication is that you are on here asking how to be a better mom, a bad mom wouldnt do that.
    vivianasmom

Answer by vivianasmom at 8:35 PM on Nov. 6, 2008