Did you just instinctively know what you were having when you were pregnant and were your intuitions right?

I just knew I was pregnant before I got my possitive result ( I found out I was pregnant four days before my expected period). Now, I just know that I'm pregnant with a little girl, but I don't know if it's just wishful thinking or if my intuition is correct. My ultrasound is in a few weeks so I'll find out then, but how many other mom's intuitions about the sex of their little one was correct?

worriedmommy600

Asked by worriedmommy600 at 10:26 AM on Dec. 7, 2010 in Pregnancy

• i was so wrong lol i guess i was just hoping for a little boy so bad i made myself believe that's what i was having, but it was a girl :) so glad too, because if i would've had my ds first, then he's be a only child lol
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 10:28 AM on Dec. 7, 2010

• My intuition wasn't right at all. I thought I was going to have a boy but my baby was a girl.
    sweetpea1217

Answer by sweetpea1217 at 10:28 AM on Dec. 7, 2010

• Mine was on the money all three times, there is nothing like your intuition!

Answer by older at 10:28 AM on Dec. 7, 2010

• Ya when I was about 13 weeks I had this overwhelming feeling it was a boy and my mom kept telling me "don't say that, it's gonna be a girl". But I just had this strong feeling it was a boy..... 22 weeks rolled around for my ultrasound and she came with us and the woman asked if we wanted to know the gender and we said yes and she puts the thing on my stomach and all we saw was HIS stuff right in between his legs...no mistaking that
    Parkers_Mommy8

Answer by Parkers_Mommy8 at 10:30 AM on Dec. 7, 2010

• I wanted a girl the first time around. I had a feeling it was a boy, but I was in denial and kept saying it was a girl, lol.

With my second, I was fairly certain it was a girl. I wouldn't say that I knew like I knew the first was a boy (a little bit of denial again, because I wanted another boy)...but I was pretty sure.
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 10:31 AM on Dec. 7, 2010

• I did with my second child. They did a sonogram and told me it was a boy. I was wanting a girl sooooo bad. My first was also a boy. I told my husband the whole time I had that feeling it was a girl.He told me it was just because I was wanting a girl. Told me I was going to be upset. Well sure enough it was. I tend to remind my husband about that from time to time. Lol
    arenad

Answer by arenad at 10:35 AM on Dec. 7, 2010

• lol, crap! It's probably just wishful thinking. I have a son already so I'm hoping for a girl. Of course my son and my hubby want a boy so I'll be happy either way:)
    worriedmommy600

Comment by worriedmommy600 (original poster) at 10:36 AM on Dec. 7, 2010

• First one I KNEW I was having a boy from the very beginning and that is what we had. I wasn't as sure the second time around, but I was pretty sure I was having a girl and she was.
    aeneva

Answer by aeneva at 11:04 AM on Dec. 7, 2010

• First pregnancy was total shock, didn't occur to me I was pregnant but when I did know I was convinced it was a boy and I was right. Then this pregnancy, I knew I was pregnant and convinced myself it was a girl but it's another boy!! Wishful thinking from me I think.
    MeAndLo

Answer by MeAndLo at 3:18 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• I knew with both of mine even though I wanted another little this time I knew it was a boy
    Mommy2Joye

Answer by Mommy2Joye at 7:55 PM on Dec. 7, 2010