what would you do? I think my dh likes my sister

my sister is 24 my dh is 30. But I tell you what he is always play hitting her when she is over at my house. Then the other day dh had this bruse on his knee he was going to show his friend, but he didn't want to see it because he was about to pull down his pants to show him and well you know how guys are like when another is in underwear lol. Well, the thing is he was going to pull his pants down even with my sister there (he didn't though). But the fact he was going to not caring that my sister was in the room too. I mean he does wear these underwear that does kinda look like shorts but they aren't they are underwear. What would you do if your dh did this

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:27 AM on Dec. 7, 2010 in Relationships

• Does he have a brother ??? Would he like you showing off your bra to his brother in a kidding way ???... Hm ???
    IndigoRose

Answer by IndigoRose at 10:33 AM on Dec. 7, 2010

• you must have other ideas that something is going on
    what does your gut say abouthusbands feeling for her

trust your gut, talk to them both, and after they say what they say=really trust your gut if what is said does not jive-believe your gut
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 10:35 AM on Dec. 7, 2010

• Mabey he does like her, but not in that kinda way.Sounds like a show off!! Well i would tell him this bothers you, and he should respect that and stop even if he thinks it's no big deal. Good luck!!
    meleia396

Answer by meleia396 at 10:33 AM on Dec. 7, 2010

• Oooohh... I would be mad as hell.. I think you should talk to him and your sister about it.
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 10:29 AM on Dec. 7, 2010

• I would think nothing of it.

Answer by older at 10:29 AM on Dec. 7, 2010

• oh also i forgot to mention that he is getting me and him new clothes in january and he told my sister he needs her help picking out clothes i asked him why he was asking her and not me but i don't remember what he said, but why would he ask her to help him pick out clothes and not ask me?
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:31 AM on Dec. 7, 2010

• I wouldn't like it if my SO hung out with my sister like that.. I would want to help him pick out clothes..
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 10:33 AM on Dec. 7, 2010

• I would not worry about it if it was my DH. He knows my sister is a crazy bitch.

Have you asked him? Tell him what you feel....maybe if he knows you suspect something, he'll quit being so friendly with her. It's possible that be just feels comfy with her because she is family.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 10:37 AM on Dec. 7, 2010

• It IS possible he sees her as a little sister. Does he have a younger sister? If so, does he act like this around HER?

I do have to say, either way, I'd be pissed. Also, how does SHE act around HIM? If she's rather flirty too, then I'd be really pissed. The first thing you have to do is talk with both of them. I'd say do it with them together, then watch their faces very closely. You can tell a lot that way. And, then you don't have to have the conversation twice. But, you need to nip this in the butt and soon, before it gets out of hand, and before you get more upset. It could be innocent now, but could become not so innocent in a heartbeat.

I'm lucky in that my hubby isn't interested in any of my sisters one bit. I'm sorry you are dealing with this though. I hope you get it resolved!
    Raine2001

Answer by Raine2001 at 10:42 AM on Dec. 7, 2010

• OMG i would be so pissed thats so stupid why would he want her to pick out his clothes and not you im pretty sure he likes her if hes flirting with her in front of you thats kind of disrespectful i think i would put stop to this before they start catching feelings for each other im so sorry your going through this but im lucky i have a older sister thats in her 40's and married and even if i had a sister my age or around my age im pretty sure my husband wouldnt be interested i think you should sit your sister and your husband down and have a long serious talk so you can get it through there heads that they can be flirting cus hes married and thats your sister .
    alexia_09

Answer by alexia_09 at 11:14 AM on Dec. 7, 2010