I'm looking for employment at a health insurance company in the provider relations department. does anyone know of any that are hiring? I live in the orlando fl area

aprilrb81

Asked by aprilrb81 at 10:36 AM on Dec. 7, 2010 in Money & Work

• I work at BCBS aka Wellpoint. Sadly alot of our provider relations has been outsourced, and what we have left, hiring has been slow these past couple years. You can try the website to see if anything fits you.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:14 AM on Dec. 7, 2010

• oops! on my phone, it clicked anon. that was me!
    MissAlisabeth

Answer by MissAlisabeth at 11:17 AM on Dec. 7, 2010

• Your best bet would be to do a search on the job boards for what you are looking for. Some good national ones are Monster, Yahoo and Indeed, but you may have local job boards in your area, too. Another strategy is to get out the phone book and look for insurance providers in your area. Check out their websites to see if they have job openings and if you can apply online. If you don't see anything, give the HR manager a call and ask if you can send your resume in anyway.

Also, set up a LinkedIn profile for yourself and join groups that are for the Orlando area. Start networking with other professionals and let it be known you're looking for a job.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 2:20 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• HOMECAREERSUCCESS.COM
    IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 8:41 PM on Dec. 7, 2010