not a uti......then what is it?!

my 4 y/o dd has a little blood in her urine, frequent urination and kind of like a burning sensation, all urinary tract infection "symptoms"....this is not the 1st time this has happened & every time before i've taken her to the doctor and they tested her for a uti and it came back negative..i'm waiting on the nurse to call back but does anyone else have A CLUE about what this could be!?

josiesmommy00

Asked by josiesmommy00 at 10:39 AM on Dec. 7, 2010 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• Has she been tested for a kidney infection? I know of people that have ahd UTI that have gotten so bad it has went into the kidneys.
    Tiftigger1

Answer by Tiftigger1 at 10:59 AM on Dec. 7, 2010

• yep...she's been tested for it all before and even put on antibiotics but everything comes back negative idk what to do
    josiesmommy00

Comment by josiesmommy00 (original poster) at 11:00 AM on Dec. 7, 2010

• Kindey infection bacteria would show up in the urine. Sounds like she may have kidney stones or something with her kidneys. I'd take her to a specialist.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 12:24 PM on Dec. 7, 2010