What is wrong with people!?!

I would like to know what the hell is going on with our world?!? Every time I turn on the tv it seems that there is another story about a parent murdering their children! It makes my stomach turn! What is wrong with these people? These innocent little babies lives being taken at the hands of their parent. It is awful! I'm sorry I know this is an entirely different issue in itself but these men and women who are responisble for these actions shouldn't even be allowed to breathe!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:43 AM on Dec. 7, 2010 in General Parenting

• Isnt it sad?
    SamKJones

Answer by SamKJones at 10:45 AM on Dec. 7, 2010

• I couldn't agree more
    sweetpea1217

Answer by sweetpea1217 at 10:46 AM on Dec. 7, 2010

• I think it's part of the devlauation of human life. Many people in our day do not value human life even as much as they do their pet's. So, killing a child is no big deal to them. If the child is a nuisance or in the way, then he/she is expendable. It truly is a sad commentary on our world.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 10:48 AM on Dec. 7, 2010

• Isn't strange how sometimes people like this are given the gifts of children and shouldn't have them, yet there are decent people trying so hard to conceive children, spending money, put themselves through torture, and they can't??
    amybaby_19

Answer by amybaby_19 at 11:01 AM on Dec. 7, 2010

• I think it's absolutely disgusting the things that these parents have done. I don't know how any parent could intentionally cause harm to their innocent child.
    Jessica45

Answer by Jessica45 at 11:04 AM on Dec. 7, 2010

• Very sad indeed

Raindew

Answer by Raindew at 11:05 AM on Dec. 7, 2010

• Awful but there is also visa versa
    kids killing their parents
    the world is so sick beyond belief
    MaybeMommy1994

Answer by MaybeMommy1994 at 11:33 AM on Dec. 7, 2010

• My thoughts exactly when it comes to the fact that there are people who so badly want children and struggle to have/can't have them but then these kids get become a gift to these awful monsters of human beings! It really is unfair!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:34 AM on Dec. 7, 2010

• I think that a person has to be in such a dark messed up place to even consider harming a child, especially their own child, that I will never comprehend it. I do not think they are sane in any stretch of the imagination. I think it is sad that children have to grow up in a world where being afraid of their parents is a consideration. Never in my life did I have that kind of thought as a child. I knew my parents were the last on earth who would harm me. It is a very sad situation. BUT, let's keep allowing our children to be bully's etc, and not teach them right from wrong...then what do you get? One messed up adult!
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 12:10 PM on Dec. 7, 2010