help or not.....

Ok so let me first say I am not trying to be racist..... My cousin got preggo by an illegal mexican....he beat the crap out out her and got deported...Now she is living with her baby daddy cousin. Who is also illegal. They are living with her, him, the cousins wife and their 4 kids in a two bedroom trailer . They have no heat. My aunt and cousin are asking everyone for $$ to get the gas. They are asking people at my kids school, and our church, one of the teachers gave my aunt $100.00 to get gas. She called me last night asking for heaters or $.
Ok so a little more background info..... my cousin just got busted 2 months ago for check deception and about 3 months ago for selling stolen property.... She is watched by the cops all the time because she has meth, and heroin addicts moving in and out on a regular basis. She is 7 months preggo and has lost over 70 pounds this year! ( I am guessing drugs) because all of her teeth are suddenly rotten also! I also got a phone call from someone I know saying she is trying to buy pain pills from everyone she can think of. The guy she is living with beat the crap out of her and the wife in front of the kids... they wont go to community action or anywhere to get help because they dont want the cousin to get deported also.
I dont want to help them at all ..... nor do I want people I know being taken advantage of ( like the teacher) I really want to call wefare and report them! What would u do?? Would u tell people helping them the real situation or let it go????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:45 AM on Dec. 7, 2010 in Relationships

• Yes you should help - by calling welfare.

I am sorry your cousin in this situation, it sounds horrible, and it certainly puts you in a difficult place as well. Good luck to you. I hope those 4 kids, and your cousin's soon-to-be-born baby, come out of this OK.
    FelipesMom

Answer by FelipesMom at 10:51 AM on Dec. 7, 2010

• That is so sad that she is abusing drugs while pregnant.. that poor baby doesn't even have a fighting chance!!! REPORT HER ASS!!! She doesn;t give a crap about her unborn baby, at least do it for the baby that way cps can step in and give that child a better life!
    Your not helping by giving anyone money sounds like they are all asking for a hand out for their drug problem. If you help onece they all will try to take advantage of you.. been there done that anonymous... read up on heroine addicts/drug addicts and the shit they pull... they use and abuse anyone who is around them.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:52 AM on Dec. 7, 2010

• Report her. And do it now. Yes, she's gonna get in trouble. Yes, she may go to jail. Yes, it will be helping her. She won't see it, she will hate you, but she needs out of the situation she's in. And she's not about to leave on her own. Either you can report her, cops, CPS, welfare, whoever, or, she's gonna end up dead. What's the better choice? I'd report her in a heartbeat. It's not cruel, it might sound cruel to do, but it's not. She needs help, and this is really the only way. These people she is living with need to get arrested, and sent to wherever it is they need to go. Besides, they are stealing from, and taking advantage of people. Think of those people as well.
    Raine2001

Answer by Raine2001 at 10:57 AM on Dec. 7, 2010

• i feel bad for those kids & the unborn child but yes i would report her cause those kids need help & that unborn child do but good luck mama i hope those kids come out of that situation ok
    Anonymous