I had a dream last night....

I was in someone's back yard and I was swimming in a make-shift pond of dirty water with debri floating around in it. There were other people there that I didn't really know and I can't remember their faces but I do remember I was sitting in pond and something that looked like a snake was swimming straight for me, as I tried to scramble away it got close and turned out to just be a harmless talking turtle... I can't remember for the life of me what it said but it was very harmless.... can anyone tell me what this means? it's one of those dreams that you feel like has some kind of meaning to it.

VanessaMomof2

Asked by VanessaMomof2 at 10:46 AM on Dec. 7, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I always go to dreamdictionary.com when I want to know something about my dreams. Hope that helps.
    sweetpea1217

Answer by sweetpea1217 at 10:49 AM on Dec. 7, 2010

• Thye say water dreams have something to do with sex, so what is bothering you? : ) It's not as bad as you think ( the turtle)
    Hazelnutkin

Answer by Hazelnutkin at 1:11 PM on Dec. 7, 2010