this doesn't make sense lease read sorry a little long

ok my dh and his family grew up were they didn't cover upo no matter what age they were. I remember dating dh he was 19-21 at the time living at home and the whole time he lived there ok they couldn't close the shower certain cause they had to many clothes handing on the certain rod so they took baths. Dh would take a bath and his sister (twin) would come into the bathroom to use it. His mom would take a bath and instead of asking her dh to bring her pjs she would ask my dh to do it. I would use the computer in dh sisters room she would come in to get dressed tell me not to turn around since she was changing her shirt, but yet dh would be there talking to her. They shared a room until they were like 16. I remember going to the basement one time and coming in the living room and seen she was in the bathroom pants on, but no bra or shirt she was doing her hair and make up dh was right there watching tv but yet when she seen me she shut the door. Isn't that strange? His sister is kinda big chested as well she is a DD I don't know I always grew up were my dad never walked in on us and my mom never on my brother once we got to a certain age. My mom never even really came in on me after I got to a certain age. Then my dh has a friend that likes his sister and the other day his friend was talking about wanting to see her naked then he asked dh what she looks like naked saying I know you seen her naked. It made me mad. Also we have a 5.5 year old and he yells at her for walking in on him when he is aked, but yet he didn't say anything of the 21 years to his sister.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:48 AM on Dec. 7, 2010 in Relationships

• I don't think that is normal at all! Shame on his parents for condoning it!
    ditchen4

Answer by ditchen4 at 10:56 AM on Dec. 7, 2010

• I would not be taking my child to visit these folks. And if they came to my house, they would abide by my rule which would be, "While you are here, you will keep all your clothes on."
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 10:51 AM on Dec. 7, 2010

• He's just used to it i guess. I grew up in a naked family. My mom still walks around with her boobs hanging out. I have to tell her before bringing anyone over to put her boobs away. We still see each other naked too. Not my brother though...i have not seen him naked since i was about 12, and even then i never thought it was weird. Some people are just more comfortable with nakedness. Your DH has probably seen her naked enough times that he doesn't even notice it. That's how we are with my mom. I don't even blink when her boobs are hanging out. BUT, i do ask she put them away when people come over!

I would not make a huge deal about it at all. He is used to it, you are not. It does not make them bad people or a bad family, just different.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 10:53 AM on Dec. 7, 2010

• That is strange. Have you talked to him about it? Man, that is just...weird!
    Raine2001

Answer by Raine2001 at 10:52 AM on Dec. 7, 2010

• wow that is very different but all families are different no family is the same
    Ricanmami1

Answer by Ricanmami1 at 1:36 PM on Dec. 7, 2010