should i get new dr?

no insurance but since may i been having leaking breast, nausea , cravings back pain swollen ankles my stomach has sotten bigger lighter periods very lite frequent urination ! i take a pt its always negative feels like baby moving dr. did a vagnial ultrasound and it showed my uterus is enlargerd 11.2 dr said thats normal cuz i had 2 kids now my period was a week ago and i noitice spotting after sex i never had that before and i never had nausea unless i was prego thyroid check 3 times this year and it normal i gained alot of weight i want to call my dr and have the order a hcg its crazy i dont no wat to do wat do u ladies think i never had this stuff unless i was prego but this test r neg

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:49 AM on Dec. 7, 2010 in Pregnancy

• something similar happened to my mom after she had me, she found out that her body had stopped making hormones and had to be put on hormone replacement therapy GL
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 10:55 AM on Dec. 7, 2010

• Just go to a different doctor and get a blood test. Your mind can trick you in thinking your pregnant when your not..
    Claudiomom

Answer by Claudiomom at 10:56 AM on Dec. 7, 2010

• Im having a blood test today because i know im pregnant but im very hormonal so i have problems with home pregnancy tests
    personally i think your pregnant because i have those same symptoms give or take a couple
    MaybeMommy1994

Answer by MaybeMommy1994 at 10:57 AM on Dec. 7, 2010

• This really frustrates me! Maybe your doctor isn't doing a costly blood test because you don't have insurace and he/she is saving you the expense. What is all this shopping around until you get the answer you want. Shouldn't have a vaginal US shown an implanted embryo?
    kbakeman

Answer by kbakeman at 11:01 AM on Dec. 7, 2010

• yeah i guess il make another appt because i have family history of ppl not finding out til they were 5 to 7 months i no my body and i no something is not rite but its hard wen you dont have insurance and i work in health care so i no sumthing wrong its like you have to demand wat u want these days im not trying to conceive but if i do il keep it im not on birth controll mean and the hubby been having unprotected sex since 2008 no babies yet im starting to think something hormal is goin on cuz i no im not tripping the all day nausea and oh i forgot to mention increase of smell
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:07 AM on Dec. 7, 2010

• i received the report and it showed alot of shawdowing and enlarge uterus but the dr said thats normal and the size of my uterus 11.2 is the size of a preggo person at 7 mnths but my dr said its normal to be that sixe after kids idk im paying out of pocket but im request a bloodtest to get it over wit ugh
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:10 AM on Dec. 7, 2010