whos his baby?

Since my daughters birth I have been terrible to her father. I have no postpartum depression and act great to everyone else. I love him to death but act very immature and whiny to him. I feel awful later realizing how irritable;e I was to his kindness. Does anyone else feel this way? Whats wrong with me and how do I fix it?

amber710

Asked by amber710 at 4:45 PM on Nov. 6, 2008 in Relationships

• I was like that with my DH after the little one was born. I just tried extra hard to be nice, even if it felt fake. Eventually it didn't feel fake any more. When I am"super bitch" (because I still do it occasionally, lol) I try to do something special, even if it is little, just to let him know I love him.
    Anonymous

• Hormones are adjusting after birth. I know what you mean. I get so snappy and mad sometimes. It will get better with time.
    TiffanyLove18

Answer by TiffanyLove18 at 2:55 AM on Nov. 9, 2008