For my fellow Illinoisens

Can Blogo appoint himself into Obama's seat?

my4lads

Asked by my4lads at 4:46 PM on Nov. 6, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• NO, Obama has to appoint him. Why do you want him in or even around the White House? I don't that would scare the crap out of me.
    Tayandstevenmom

Answer by Tayandstevenmom at 5:42 PM on Nov. 6, 2008

• Oh, don't get me wrong, I care for Blogo as much as I care for dog shit on my shoe. But I heard in the back of my ear that Blogo has to appoint someone to Obama's seat. Am I wrong? Is it the other way around?
    my4lads

Answer by my4lads at 5:51 PM on Nov. 6, 2008

• Blogo appoints someone to Obama's seat. The choice is totally up to him. He can't appoint himself. I heard him talking about a couple of people he had in mind, but I can't remember who.
    sammygrl77

Answer by sammygrl77 at 6:12 PM on Nov. 6, 2008

• No, he cannot. He already said he didn't want the job; that he was happy being Governor. I'll be happy when he's out of office!!
    Anonymous