my ex...

My ex-boyfriend and I are still very good friends for the sake of our son. I still love him so much but he says he can't see spending the rest of his life with me. I'm totally heartbroken but am glad to still have the friendship as he is my best-friend. I would be lost without being able to call him and tell him my bad/good news. Should I express my feelings for him again (haven't talked about it since we broke up in June) or should I just be grateful for the friendship and keep my mouth shut?

MommysAngels810

Asked by MommysAngels810 at 11:11 AM on Dec. 7, 2010 in Relationships

• Id talk to him :) good luck mamma
    Heidikans

Answer by Heidikans at 11:16 AM on Dec. 7, 2010

• keep mouth shut
    if he feels for you, he should be throwing himslef st your feet
    do not except less

sounds like break up his idea
    make him think you are ok with it
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 11:16 AM on Dec. 7, 2010

• I would tell him how you feel that you still love him and you still wanna be with him im pretty sure he'll understand how you feel . was that the only reason why yall broke up was cus he couldnt see himself spending the rest of his life with you ? but i think you should also be grateful that you still have him in your life .
    alexia_09

Answer by alexia_09 at 11:20 AM on Dec. 7, 2010

• i would say nuthan and try to move on just to see if thats still how u feel il bet in the end he be doing all the confections
    kai302

Answer by kai302 at 11:22 AM on Dec. 7, 2010

• I think I would talk to him
    rebeccadac

Answer by rebeccadac at 11:31 AM on Dec. 7, 2010

• I would try talking to hm but don't push it or be all upset when you get the same answer form him and then after that accept what you two have
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 11:57 AM on Dec. 7, 2010

• I'd probably say something. See if you can go out alone, maybe a dinner or something - don't ask for anything romantic or anything, don't want to scare him off. Just go do something casual and friendly, then bring it up. Tell him how you feel. If things don't work out in the end and you guys just remain friends you won't have that question in the back of your head of "what if......". If he still feels the same way then I'd say move on...I know easier said then done.
    Good Luck!
    Jessica45

Answer by Jessica45 at 11:57 AM on Dec. 7, 2010

• I would say keep ur mouth shut but he needs to know....I was in that same position with my child's father and we are so close now since we both express ourselves. He is my best friend and we still love each other very much but we know that we cant be together.
    mom42107

Answer by mom42107 at 1:13 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• yeah i would talk to him & see what he says but dont rush into it if you get the same responce i would move on & find someone else when the time is right but good luck mama i hope it all works out for you & your child
    Ricanmami1

Answer by Ricanmami1 at 1:17 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• Keep your mouth shut. You can only make things uncomfortable between you and he won't be available to you. Anyway, this friend thing will change soon enough when he gets himself another piece.
    ShouldHaveLeft

Answer by ShouldHaveLeft at 7:55 PM on Dec. 7, 2010