please answer! tmi, is it a sign ill get my period? ill take any advice.

my period is 4 n 1/2 days late. i havent taken a pregnancy test yet, im waiting a week to see if i get it. i dont usually get mucus like discharge, most discharge like spreads and sink to the bottom of the toliet. i just went to the bathroom thought i had to #2 but all i got was this dark dark red and clear mucusy discaharge that fell in the toliet. it stayed complety in tack and just floated at thetop. i whiped and there was nothing else. Edit: i just went to the bathroom again and i did #2 this time but i had more discharge stringy and only when i wiped.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:13 AM on Dec. 7, 2010 in Pregnancy

• a clot could possibly be a signal of a miscarriage if you are pregnant....or just a heavy period, but either way I'd take a test now or call the doctor.
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 11:23 AM on Dec. 7, 2010

• get a blood test
    MaybeMommy1994

Answer by MaybeMommy1994 at 11:38 AM on Dec. 7, 2010

• I would test to find out. that if you are pregnant and in the middle of a possible miscarriage you will not be to shocked and will know what is going on. Good luck and take care.
    angelmine2011

Answer by angelmine2011 at 12:44 PM on Dec. 7, 2010