Sex and Pregnancy adult content

This is my third pregnancy and it's very different from my first two. With this pregnancy I'm crying all the time, (yesterday I cried for almost six hours because the puppy peed on his puppy pad instead of the floor[happy thing right?]) with the the first two I never cried like this.

Any ways, that being said, with my first two pregnancies I was horny all the time and couldn't get enough sex. With this pregnancy I don't want sex or even touched. Its kinda putting a strain on my husband and mine's relationship. Sex is a stress reviler for us and we usually have it twice a week. It's now been four months with out any sex.

Is there anything we can do to help me get my sex drive back, even if its just a little bit?

SolaraDarkset

Asked by SolaraDarkset at 11:20 AM on Dec. 7, 2010 in Pregnancy

• try working out together instead
    excerise releases endorphines which make you happy maybe you'll want to after
    MaybeMommy1994

Answer by MaybeMommy1994 at 11:35 AM on Dec. 7, 2010

• i am in the same boat not about the crying, but the love making i am only 5 weeks pregnant though, but I found out last monday i am pregnant and i have not wanted it since i found out i am pregnant and i always want it too lol dh and i do it normally every other day sometimes every day, but don't go more than 3 days without it lol
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 11:28 AM on Dec. 7, 2010

• I had the same thing, with out the crying. I just told my husband to suck it up and go jerk it! Because I'm tired and trying to carry your baby and ETC. But also for me sex hurt my vagina so I didn't want none of it while I was preggo.
    AbsoluteSelf

Answer by AbsoluteSelf at 4:05 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• Your hubby should be able to wait a couple months for you. Find other things to do together.
    Shanna84

Answer by Shanna84 at 11:30 AM on Dec. 7, 2010