Christmas hosts: How's all the preparation going?

I'm the Thanksgiving host in my family. Now it's my sister's turn.

She's up to her eyeballs with menu planning and decorating (she decorates all the common rooms and her guest and master bedrooms).

ss_mom

Asked by ss_mom at 11:20 AM on Dec. 7, 2010 in Holidays

• I'm going to my son's house, so I'm relaxed. Everything is decorated here.
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 11:23 AM on Dec. 7, 2010

• Well, I'm busy baking, and decorating, the wrapping is done, the menu is planned. I'm of course cleaning anything and everything that I can clean ahead.It's always crazy in December, but it's a happy crazy.
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 11:24 AM on Dec. 7, 2010

• I am only having my brother and his wife and my parents over. I will have to run around and clean up the week of christmas and be sure the food is made but we are having brunch so it wont be too bad.
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 11:26 AM on Dec. 7, 2010

• It's just our little family on Christmas, Me, Hubby, and our 3 boys. I'm looking forward to a quiet Christmas morning...... We don't go anywhere, have anyone else over, it's been like that for years, and I don't see a change until our boys are married with their own families...
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 11:37 AM on Dec. 7, 2010