Is being a woman some kind of joke?

I feel disgusting. I'm tired, I keep gaining weight, my hormones are out of whack. I'm hot, I'm cold. I'm sweating. My head hurts. I'm retaining water. Now please, someone tell me, how am I supposed to enjoy being a woman? I hate it! Yes, it's menopause, but just what the heck am I supposed to do about it? All doctor does is keep trying different things. One thing works, but it has thousands of side effects. Really? This is my punishment for raising my children and now getting my life back on track? If I could find a roof high enough right now, I'd probably jump.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:31 AM on Dec. 7, 2010 in Health

• It's not a joke. Being a woman is awesome! I would never in a million years want to be a man. I've given birth to a baby and would never trade that for nothing else. Sorry to say I haven't been through menopause, so I don't know what you're going through. However don't give up! I believe there are some natural solutions out there for what you're going through. I'll try to see if I can come up with something that might help you out. Hang in there! Don't give up! There's got to be somebody out there that has the solution or a helpful remedy.
    MommabearGrr

Answer by MommabearGrr at 11:40 AM on Dec. 7, 2010

• SOmetimes I think so.
    TARARENEE

Answer by TARARENEE at 11:33 AM on Dec. 7, 2010

• I wish I had something possitive to say to help you out but I love being a woman...even the hard parts. While I'm sure you are miserable try to find the possitive in your situation. Half of life is what happens to you and the other half is your attitude. Good luck!
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 11:34 AM on Dec. 7, 2010