Where can I find money to go back to school?

I'm a 23 year old stay at home mom who's looking to go back to school for Massage Therapy. It's a vocational course that costs $4500 and with our declining economy, I just don't have the money, but I need a better job and financial stability than being a bartender can bring. I have a talent for massage, so I decided to get the training and hopefully get licensed, buit I can't afford that kind of money. Does anyone know a good website that can help stay at home moms go back to school? I know they're out there, I just can't find them.

usaneko57

Asked by usaneko57 at 4:47 PM on Nov. 6, 2008 in Money & Work

• well if you like shopping online go to upromise.com and sign it's free and every time you buy something through the website (they have popular stores anywhere from walmart to sears, and restaurants) a percent of the total purchase goes in your upromise account towards school.
    also I'm not sure where you are from but here in florida we have a place called joblink and if you go there and tell them that you are a single mom (if you are unmarried) you can go to school for free or little cost.
    workenmom

Answer by workenmom at 4:55 PM on Nov. 6, 2008

• also i found this link http://www.mymassagetherapycareers.com/?sub_id=1086&sub_cd=CD2
    workenmom

Answer by workenmom at 5:09 PM on Nov. 6, 2008

• If you want to save money on products you use every day like shampoo body wash soap laundry soap candels cereal theres a lot of things I would be willing to show you a few things. I know of a site that would help I can also get you set up to work from home and you could work a little a day on free time to get a good income from home. If you dont want to work from home you can still save money by shopping there. I personally saved $50 this last paycheck from shopping there

www.themomteam.com/ShariCM
    youngarmywife

Answer by youngarmywife at 8:07 PM on Nov. 6, 2008

• Upromise is for accredited colleges. Massage therpy school would not be considered an accredited college.
    Alma_C

Answer by Alma_C at 9:41 PM on Nov. 6, 2008

• Check out my website for a stay at home business where you can make your own hours and make good money selling a fabulous product! www.mygc.com/JackieHaserick
    CandleLady800

Answer by CandleLady800 at 12:55 PM on Nov. 11, 2008