a dream last night.......

I was in someone's back yard and I was swimming in a make-shift pond of dirty water with debri floating around in it. There were other people there that I didn't really know and I can't remember their faces but I do remember I was sitting in pond and something that looked like a snake was swimming straight for me, as I tried to scramble away it got close and turned out to just be a harmless talking turtle... I can't remember for the life of me what it said but it was very harmless.... can anyone tell me what this means? it's one of those dreams that you feel like has some kind of meaning to it.

VanessaMomof2

Asked by VanessaMomof2 at 11:35 AM on Dec. 7, 2010 in Relationships

• go to dream moods.com they have lots of resources to help figure those things out...
    Sheraymonet

Answer by Sheraymonet at 11:37 AM on Dec. 7, 2010

• i heard that water means strong emotions , and a snake is supposed to be mean danger . a bad omen or something evil , but i dont know what the turtle would mean
    bekkaboo89

Answer by bekkaboo89 at 11:41 AM on Dec. 7, 2010