What are you making for Christmas Dinner? (For those who celebrate.)

Ribs, mac and cheese, potatoes, corn bread.

Shanna84

Asked by Shanna84 at 11:39 AM on Dec. 7, 2010 in Holidays

• Prime Rib Roast, mashed potatoes and gravy, green bean casserole, corn, rolls.....juniors cheesecake for dessert. We also usualy serve our homemade pierogies.
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 11:40 AM on Dec. 7, 2010

• I think ham etc.
    gammie

Answer by gammie at 11:41 AM on Dec. 7, 2010

• My mom still hosts Christmas and Christmas dinner. (I help, but she's the head cook!) She makes: ham, mashed potatoes, green beans, corn, rolls, salad, cranberry sauce, sweet potato casserole, hm I think I'm forgetting some stuff here, and then mincemeat pie (we call it mince pie b/c she makes it w/no meat), pumpkin pie, and apple pie if someone else offers to peel, core and slice the apples! :o)
    FelipesMom

Answer by FelipesMom at 11:45 AM on Dec. 7, 2010

• ham. sweet potato casserole, monkey bread, corn, broccoli, stuffing, apple cranberry casserole, and for dessert lots of Christmas cookies, and pies.

(We have about 16 adults and 7 kids coming over for dinner)
    SolaraDarkset

Answer by SolaraDarkset at 11:47 AM on Dec. 7, 2010

• For Solstice we'll be having 16 bean soup, scalloped/gratin potatoes (haven't decided which), and probably brussel sprouts. Oh, and wassail!

For Christmas, I have no idea. The in laws are in charge of that :)
    Groovyflor1

Answer by Groovyflor1 at 12:03 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• Ham and Mashed Potatoes is all I know of so far.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 12:19 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• I have no clue, I don't even know yet where we'll be on Christmas - neither of our immediate families are getting together that day, I know we have one extended family party that night but it will be the usual sandwiches, chips, and salads - I'll probably have to make a salad or dessert for that but no big deal. If we end up spending the earlier part of the day with my parents I'm thinking we'll maybe have a couple kinds of homemade soup and some bread/rolls.
    Anonymous