Do any of his exes hate you?

Why?? I just learned that my SO told his ex that he was not ready for kids and never would be and then we ended up together and had a son almost immediately. (He always told me how much he wanted kids), so this is the reason she hates me. I don't see it as my fault. So do any of his exes hate you for any weird reason?

bjojola

Asked by bjojola at 12:39 PM on Dec. 7, 2010 in Relationships

• Only one of his exes knows me, and we are friends... That said, I'm sure if I knew more of them at least one would "hate" me... That's just how it works!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 12:40 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• I actually don't know any of his ex's. We don't talk about who we use to date. He doesn't know mine but he knows of them because they've tried to cause issues with us and I had one of them stalk me for a while.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 12:40 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• My sd told me her mom hates me. They were teens when they had my sd and he didn't settle down, but neither did she. The ex thought he would take off when our son was born and she is pissed that he has stayed with me. Duh, 14 years later is a big difference in maturity.
    Shanna84

Answer by Shanna84 at 12:44 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• Yes, my DH was the ONE she wanted to settle down with, but she wasn't ready. So she slept around and cheated on him. He almost took her back when I came into the picture he never even looked back. Now she sees how happy we are and wants that to be her. She is still going through guys left and right.
    Misteh

Answer by Misteh at 12:47 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• OH! And another one asked his mom how he was before we got married and his Mom told her that he was engaged and she started crying. She broke up with him...so I don't know what her problem was.
    Misteh

Answer by Misteh at 12:50 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• Nope. He only has one ex, and while they aren't friend anymore, me and her are. :)
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 12:51 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• ummmm yes, hubby's ex is 17 yrs older than him and me, and it burns her ass that he is with an attractive young woman, she told him for 15 yrs that he was fat an ugly and he could never get anybody better than her..and yes, she did get with him when he was 17 and she was 35.... and he wasn't the youngest boy she was having sex with either..... it's a nightmare, and now hubby has a 13 yr old with her, so we still have to deal with her being hateful.
    TXColter

Answer by TXColter at 12:53 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• I don't know any of his exes and he doesn't know any of mine either.
    coala

Answer by coala at 1:14 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• One of them did. I would hope she is over it by now since it has been almost 10 years. The first time she saw us in public together (after we had been together several months) she came up to me, tapped me on the shoulder and said "You know that I had sex with him this morning." I was taken aback, but managed to respond "Really, I did too!" That was the last I heard from her directly, but we heard all sorts of rumors she was saying about me.
    Groovyflor1

Answer by Groovyflor1 at 1:36 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• NO NEITHER ONE OF US KNOW EACHOTHERS EX'S N FRANKLY I DONT REALLY CARE WHO LIKES ME OR NOT. IN MY RELATIONSHIP ITS ME MY HUBBS AND OUR SON, EVEN IF HE HAD OTHER KIDS I STILL WOULD CARE LESS IF THE WOMAN HATED ME... IT'S ABOUT RESPECT NOT BEING FRIENDS.
    1210MG

Answer by 1210MG at 3:32 PM on Dec. 7, 2010