Deleted??

WTH? I had just typed out another reply to the "god god god" and the question was deleted!!! If you are going to ask a question like that, then you need to have the big girl panties to accept the answers even if it isn't what you want to hear. *sigh*

SpiritedWitch

Asked by SpiritedWitch at 12:40 PM on Dec. 7, 2010 in Religious Debate

• Dang. I miss all the good stuff recently!
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 12:49 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• I'm just going VENT here, since it's sort of related to deleting questions. I just answered someone on the 'When was Jesus born?' question, and told her I would look for some more links about her other question of where he was born. After researching several archaeology websites that may not necessarily give her answers, but would be good topics of discussion, I go back to find that she already closed the question. Why bother asking a question if you don't want to leave it open for a while so people can discuss? Maybe she was offended by the last response that someone made and just closed it, but many people were trying to honestly answer it, including me. I wish I hadn't bothered looking into it now. Oh well.
    pam19

Answer by pam19 at 1:31 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• This ^^ is why I don't do real research on questions. I'll google what I already know so I can provide a link, but if it means I have to actually research and read for a while, I don't bother. Half the time, even if the question doesn't close, it's totally sidetracked by the time you get back.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 1:33 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• Bingo!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 12:42 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• I completely agree. I have made comments before and people are mad about it. If you don't like it or don't agree just ignore it. There are certain people on here I just stay away from there questions for this reason.
    arenad

Answer by arenad at 12:46 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• Maybe it was time to see it go...
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 1:45 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• Darn it, I miss everything
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 3:13 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• i agree, but just a possibility here, that maybe none of the answers were worthy of best vote, she got what she wanted from it, didn't need it anymore, so deleted it rather than let it drag out. I dunno. Just an idea
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 5:16 AM on Dec. 8, 2010

• Agreed.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 12:42 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• Yeah, I'm not going to bother unless I'm honestly interested in the answer myself. Well, at least I learned something new for myself in the process. The questions do get sidetracked a lot. LOL
    pam19

Answer by pam19 at 1:36 PM on Dec. 7, 2010