what are your feelings on Julian Assange?

Do you want to keep your blinders on with whats going on with your country? Or do you agree with this Freedom of the Press?

Luckybear05

Asked by Luckybear05 at 12:40 PM on Dec. 7, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• I think he is a narcissist and doesn't give a crap about freedom of the press, freedom of speech, or the lives of those he has put at risk.  Karma or a Jury will be his judge.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 12:44 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• I believe he did the right thing. Americans need to wake up and see whats truly happening with this country and why we are in the toilet like we are. America put those lives at risk, not him. Those charges are trumped up just to get him off the streets.
    Luckybear05

Comment by Luckybear05 (original poster) at 12:56 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• I think he should hang.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 1:01 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• I believe he's a criminal and I hope he's prosecuted and his website shut down. Also, while I believe in Freedome of the Press, it should not be used to compromise national security, which is what he seems to be doing.
    ceallaigh

Answer by ceallaigh at 1:01 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• Just because someone does something admirable once in a while doesn't mean they're not an asshole.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 1:02 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• Sadly, he has only exposed the truth. So are we angry that he has the info (which also means there are others involved) or that he has exposed the info? The truth is just that-not that I support his tactics. I tend to agree with NPs statement above^

Sisteract

Answer by Sisteract at 1:08 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• I am amazed at the lopsided anger at him , and not so much at the GOVERNMENT (s) that BROKE and are BREAKING the law.....

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 1:16 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• I think at first he thought he was doing the right thing. I think the power of knowing so many secrets has corrupted him completely. He is only leaking stuff now because he can and doesn't care who gets hurt. If he does released the BOA stuff citizens with accounts with them will be hurt when their social security numbers and financial info is out there. Glad I have never done business with them but I am sure the financial institutions I use will be next.
    Anonymous

• The fact that he is holding some and releasing some kinda goes AGAINST what HE SAYS he is about...

If you got them, release them,,,

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 1:26 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• free press
    -Eilish-

Answer by -Eilish- at 1:37 PM on Dec. 7, 2010