How do I know if my husband is cheating? adult content

A couple weeks ago my husband told some friends that he thinks I am cheating. I have never cheated on him in the 10 years we have been together. He said it was because I don't want to have sex. We have had sex once a week for 10 years and nothing has changed. He gave me his facebook password so I could upload pictures and now he has changed his password. The thing is he changed it after he started messaging an ex-girfriend & an old friend of ours. When we used to go out with her I was always uncomfortable with the way he would look at her. Last night he all of a sudden started talking about having another baby. Which I have been wanting, but now I don't know if we should because I am starting to wonder if he is talking to someone else. I don't want to be pregnant with a cheating husband.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:42 PM on Dec. 7, 2010 in Relationships

• Sit and talk to him. Ask him why he changed his password and tell him you don't want him talking to an ex girlfriend.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 12:43 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• He needs to drop the ex-girlfriend as a friend. Sometimes people will deflect their guilt and make themselves feel better by accusing the faithful spouse of cheating. Then they almost have an "excuse" for cheating. Red flags!
    amybaby_19

Answer by amybaby_19 at 12:46 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• I'm afraid to ask him. We were only 20 when we got married. I know we both have changed since then but I thought we both were still happy. I can't ask him to stop talking to her because we were close friends with her at one time.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:48 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• You can ask him. He should be aligned with you and this person may be causing your marriage problems. Your marriage needs to be protected first and foremost, you don't owe this ex anything, your husband does owe it to you to protect you.
    amybaby_19

Answer by amybaby_19 at 12:52 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• I would just come right out and ask. Ask why he changed the password and why the sudden talk about another baby. Before getting pregnant you should have all your questions answered and be in a good place in your marriage. Also, I'd be asking him to stop talking to the ex-girlfriend.
    Jessica45

Answer by Jessica45 at 2:00 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• LOOK FACEBOOK IS A NUMBER 1 PROBLEM IN MOST RELATIONSHIPS TO BEGIN WITH. BUT BESIDES THAT, IF THE HUBBS WAS CHEATING ON YOUR I HIGHLY DOUBT HE WOULD BE UPSET ABOUT LACK OF SEX OR EVEN WAT ANOTHER BABY WITH YOU. USUALLY THE MAN IS THE ONE TO START THE 'IM NOT IN THE MOOD' BIT AND HAVE LOTS OF WEEKENDS OUT OR LATE COMING HOME FROM WORK OR LEAVING A BIT TOO EARLY FOR WORK IN SOME CASES. IF YOUR FEELING UNEASY ABOUT THE FACEBOOK FRIEND, MAYBE YOU NEED TO EXPRESS IT IN A NON-ACCUSING WAY (IMPORTNANT) AND SEE HOW HE REACTS TO IT. TELL HIM U RATHER HE DIDNT SPEAK TO THIS SINGLE OLD FRIEND OF HIS AND HE PROBALY WOULDNT LIKE IT IF U HAD A MAN U SPOKE TO ON THE SIDE. BUT DEFINETLY HAVE SOME MORE ROMANTIC NIGHTS AND GET THAT SECOND KID STARTED UP! :)
    1210MG

Answer by 1210MG at 3:28 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• LOOK FACEBOOK IS A NUMBER 1 PROBLEM IN MOST RELATIONSHIPS TO BEGIN WITH.

How do you figure that? LOL
    gulfcoastmom4

Answer by gulfcoastmom4 at 4:43 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• Don't ask him about the FB thing...just say "hey, I need your new password"...PERIOD! If he gives you any hesitation start being on the lookout for any signs. Look up his phone records and see how many times and for how long he's been calling a particular number. Check his hygiene habits and if he's ever unavailable to answer the phone now for an extended period of time. If any of this matches up, find a friend that may have or is going through something similar and have her help you start following him. Don't confront him until you have all your amo. BTW...if he's accusing you and your aren't doing anything differently than you always have, it sounds a lot like guilt to me.
    ShouldHaveLeft

Answer by ShouldHaveLeft at 7:40 PM on Dec. 7, 2010