OMG!! Is it January yet!?!?

I am SOO ready for the holiday season to be at it's end. My life is in utter chaos! December SUCKS! $$$$ Christmas and stupid Santa, My BD so Car tags. DD Birthday so more gifts AND a party even if it IS just a very small one. DH and I are fighting because I have to work Christmas. My parents are mad I have to work Christmas. IT JUST suck.

...K. I'm done.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:59 PM on Dec. 7, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I'm with you.
    bjojola

Answer by bjojola at 1:01 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• Aww, hun, hang in there! It will all be over soon! =) Hugs!
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 1:00 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• Yeah hang in there. But I also can't wait for Jan. to see if I'm pregnant for sure! :)
    AbsoluteSelf

Answer by AbsoluteSelf at 1:07 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• I will be gone really fast. Just take one day at the time. Happy Tuesday!! :)
    bratgirln1

Answer by bratgirln1 at 1:04 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• My oh my! humbug!!!!! what happened to this being the season to rejoice and Peace on earth, etc, etc, you sound like my husband the grinch!

Answer by older at 1:11 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:17 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• Join the club. I am so not into Christmas this year and I don't even have all the good reasons you do. There are 2 birthdays in my family so in addition to all the stress of the holidays we have to worry about getting gifts and going to their birthday parties. I haven't sent out Christmas cards yet (I usually mail them out by Black Friday), and I have barely started my shopping. I wish this Christmas season would either end already or I could have a reset button to bring me back to early November so I can get caught up.
    not-the-momma

Answer by not-the-momma at 1:42 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• Anonymous

• Sorry honey. I know it is hard to not get caught up in all of it. Where do you work?
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 2:26 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• I work with a veterinarian. I have to go in and do the nightly rotation and medications. It's only about 2 hours but I can't do it before 4 so and both families live 45min-1 hour away. WE spend the eve with mine and the day night with his. Well this year I don't know how to do that...
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 3:51 PM on Dec. 7, 2010