What is the worst thing thats ever happened to you before or during an Interview?

I had my first interview in a month and I was so nervous that I got lost(need I remind you I moved from PR about a month ago) Had to call my bf to help me out. We were arguing because I was going in cirlcles. When I finally get there I hung up on him without saying good-bye. I get out of my car and head straight to the bathroom, I had to go to the little girls room, now this is were it gets funny....I was locked inside the bathroom. OMG! I almost broke the door.... Finally after like 5mins that felt like an eternity the door budged. I called him back laughing histerically. Good thing I always arive to all my events early, you never know what might happen. Then I called my mom on my way home we were laughing som much I started crying. LMAOF!

cbenitez

Asked by cbenitez at 1:07 PM on Dec. 7, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Haha! The interviewer asked me if I had my green card! LMAO!!!
    khf22

Answer by khf22 at 1:08 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• I lied about something by accident. But didn't correct them. I was 16, and very nervous. But it wasn't anything important.
    AbsoluteSelf

Answer by AbsoluteSelf at 1:10 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• Oh, and another time the lady asked me if I spoke English! Hahahaha!
    khf22

Answer by khf22 at 1:11 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• I had the flu and projectile vomit on the interviewer's feet and shoes as I was about to greet and shake hands with her.
    pbilotti

Answer by pbilotti at 1:15 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• I was stricken with laryngitis the night before my interview! we had to do it writing down my answers and smiling a lot.

Answer by older at 1:22 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• I burped, it was a silent one but my mouth moved. I was mortified!
    KayGia0704

Answer by KayGia0704 at 1:35 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• It was pouring rain on the day of my interview. When I arrived at the location, my shoes and stockings were soaking wet (I stepped in a puddle in the parking lot) and my hair was wet and all ruined. I stopped in the ladies room to clean up/dry off and I squatted down so I could put my head under the hand dryer to try to try to dry it a little. While I was drying my hair several women came and went. All of them looking at my strange while I dried my hair. When I finally went into my interview I recognized the woman interviewer as one of the women who was in the bathroom while I was drying my hair. I was so embarrassed. She didn't say anything, but she did look at me funny. PS I didn't get the job.
    not-the-momma

Answer by not-the-momma at 1:37 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• I don't know if this is the worst thing to happen to me considering i got the job, but when I showed up at my interview, the office manger happened to be the former HR director from the last company I worked at. Wouldn't have been so bad but the last place I worked, I was harassed and bullied by the company owner and I quit on the spot. So the lady that was to interview me for the new job was the same one who watched me pack up my office and escorted me out of the building while I was in tears the whole time. She wasn't the only one to interview me. The other intervewer was also a former employee of the last company. AWKWARD.
    nmmama09

Answer by nmmama09 at 3:52 PM on Dec. 7, 2010