whats a fun thing to do to waste time not involving money?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

MaybeMommy1994

Asked by MaybeMommy1994 at 1:29 PM on Dec. 7, 2010 in Just for Fun

• The library? My library has a kids play area with toys and all sorts of things. I take my son all the time and let him play. They also have story time for toddlers, and all sorts of activities. He loves it! I'm a sahm and we get bored sometimes, so I'm constantly trying to think of new things to do!
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 1:30 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• I take my 19 mo. old to nature trails alot. We also go walking in the mall (fun for Mommy) and she plays in the play area too.
    ANGIE613

Answer by ANGIE613 at 2:01 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• Walk the dogs, watch t.v. play in the leaves, or snow. Sled. Ride your bike. Dance to silly music.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 2:23 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• I sat up till 1:30 am playing Cranium with my kids and their friends last night. They are 18-21. It was a ball.....
    knappkin

Answer by knappkin at 2:33 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• we play boardgames like monopoly or something. I am thinking about doing some crafts with the grandkids since it is so cold outside.
    kim0167

Answer by kim0167 at 3:16 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• Hiking,biking, sledding. family board games you could play catch in the yard, kick ball yadda yadda.
    Andriya

Answer by Andriya at 5:56 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• We love the libraries. A lot of times some of them have free events to attend. Magic shows and other fun things for the kids depending on the library. (Usually there are events in the summer)
    MommabearGrr

Answer by MommabearGrr at 11:57 AM on Dec. 8, 2010