what u guys think about the muslim religon or the muslim people?

tahanybahari

Asked by tahanybahari at 1:45 PM on Dec. 7, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• Doesn't bother me. Whatever religion you are is whatever religion you are.. just don't try to convert me, and I'm good, lol.
    xxlilmomma09

Answer by xxlilmomma09 at 1:45 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• You just want a fight, don't you? I can't say how I feel about them as a whole. I judge people as individuals and my experience with them not what their race or religion has done. Now if you were to say how do I feel about Obama or Bin Laden then I could give an answer but until then this is what I give you.
    iluvmm09

Answer by iluvmm09 at 1:47 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• Well the religion isn't my cup of tea, but I had some wonderful friends in college that were Muslim.
    asmcbride

Answer by asmcbride at 1:48 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• I personally don't agree with their religion, but it's theirs, not mine.
    mommyof2grls06

Answer by mommyof2grls06 at 1:50 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• I think to each his own.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 1:52 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• Fine with me. I don't think that just because someone is Muslim they are automatically a terrorist.
    TARARENEE

Answer by TARARENEE at 1:52 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• Some are awesome...some are jerks. Just like everyone else.

The religion itself is not for me.
    MamaK88

Answer by MamaK88 at 1:55 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• I have positive feelings about Islam. It's based on a dedication to prayer which can be very important in creating a deep spiritual connection. Praying five times a day reminds me a little of praying the rosary, it's a dedication prayer and meditation.

RyansMom001

Answer by RyansMom001 at 1:58 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• I personally haven't educated myself enough in the Muslim doctrine to form and informed opinion. One of my pet peeves is people who know little about a subject but have a big opinion about it. I have worked with several Muslims and they have all been very nice and very hardworking people. I live in an area with few Muslims.
    AshleyBishop06

Answer by AshleyBishop06 at 2:03 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• Islam, like Christianity or Judaism, has very beautiful and loving teachings. And, just like the other Abrahamic faiths, it's prone to being twisted for evil purposes.

Completely OT: We often say these are the faiths are the descendants of Abraham - why are we never the descendants of Sarah?

Dr.Donna

Answer by Dr.Donna at 2:23 PM on Dec. 7, 2010