why do people call u out by the time u posted if u posted anonymous?

Don't they know that the time is going to be different. If someone posted at 11:46 there time it may show 9:46 on some one on the otherside of the US. It is rediculous to call out someone anyways for posting there opinion no matter how rude or smug it is. That is just childish. I read most of the anseres and laugh cause its funny how many times people go back and forth to the same post just to argue with some one.
And i dont know what categorty this should go in so i just picked one.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:58 PM on Nov. 6, 2008 in About CafeMom

• because regardless of the hour the minute is still the same

ill call someone by the minute lol like :46

if i want to mention someones post that was anon i will its nor RIDICULOUS.
    Anonymous

• You has 3 letters. It is not u. Laziness.
    Anonymous

• i reported anon at 3:06.

What was unnecessary & had nothing to do with the question. Just an opinion.
    Anonymous

• So others will know which post you are referring to. Yes, the hours that show up on our screens may be different - depending on what time zone you are in - the minutes will be the same. I've not had any problems figuring out what post was being referred to even when the hours didn't match.
    kaycee14

Answer by kaycee14 at 5:13 PM on Nov. 6, 2008

• Uh oh. I've been reported. My keyboard is shaking in fright.
    Anonymous

• Here's another one for Anon 4:14. Someone should report U again.

Anonymous

• As other people have already said, the minutes are still the same. I assume most people can figure it out from that. I prefer to use the time because it takes up less space than quoting what the other person said.
    jessradtke

Answer by jessradtke at 5:28 PM on Nov. 6, 2008

• Spelling corrections "ridiculous", "their", "call someone out", "answers", "because", "it's","someone(one word)
    Anonymous

• people are reporting someone for correcting another person's spelling......good god people how immature can you get. i guess you are going to report me too now for saying that huh....lol...anyway people use the time because like jessradtke said it takes up less space and time than quoting...the minutes are still the same no matter what time zone you are in.
    Anonymous

• why is everyone anon god put your big girl panties on and show yourselves.
    qsmommy88

Answer by qsmommy88 at 11:55 PM on Nov. 6, 2008