What does mom want for Christmas? Yeah, you.

Like about everyone else, we're on a budget but trying to keep the season festive. Our DD is 3 so naturally she gets he most gifts. Hubby got 1 electronic and a poster. The dogs are getting giant bones in their stockings and the cat is getting toys made by DD. I have nothing in my stocking or under the tree. Hubby asked what I want for Christmas and all I can think of is a maternity belly ring (which I don't really want, I just don't want my piercing to close) and things for the up coming baby. I'm putting lots of work and thought into DD's gifts and the best part for me will be watching her open them. But I feel kinda lame not even being able to think of something I'd like for me. I'm sure I'm not the only one in this spot. What are the rest of you "everything for the family" moms hoping to get that's really for YOU? Not like cocoa butter that you only need cause you're pregnant. Lol

jus1jess

Asked by jus1jess at 1:46 PM on Dec. 7, 2010 in Just for Fun

• A big screen television for my bedroom
    karing4elmas

Answer by karing4elmas at 1:49 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• I can't think of anything I'd like either.
    sweet29mom

Answer by sweet29mom at 1:53 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• I cant think of anything.. I think its because I stopped expecting gifts many many moons ago because I stopped receiving gifts maybe at the age of 11-12. So every year after that I never expected anything or thought of wanting anything because I know I wont get anything. Funny thing is I grew up with 3 other siblings that all got something from my parents and family and I was the one without anything. Once some family member gave me the most insensitive gift at the age of 12 I think. I was so offended that christmas changed for me completely.

Now all I can think of is what I am going to get my DD who is 3.

sorry for the long reply,.
    KayGia0704

Answer by KayGia0704 at 2:03 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• I felt the same way. I just could not think of anything. Until Today!! I went to TJMaxx and i bought my Mom two beautiful Sterling Silver necklaces & earrings and there was a gorgeous silver toggle bracelet with a light grey dangling pearl and the toggle has diamonds at the tips. I could not resist, so I bought it for myself! Some times (rarely as I do) you have to treat yourself! It also saved my DH a trip out looking! Go check out their Jewelry if you have one near you, I flipped out! I also got my Son who is 4 a new winter coat with all the super heros like spider Man & the hulk on it for $20!
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 2:11 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• I don't know either
    raisingmen

Answer by raisingmen at 2:15 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• My husband to get a job.
    Anonymous

• Who me?

I actually laughed out loud upon reading your "cocoa butter" comment, OP! I completely get that.
    I would like some Black Phoenix Alchemy perfume. I know I will not be getting that though.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 2:16 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• I got a trip to Ca. for my gift. Going with girlfriends.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 2:19 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• I really don't know. I never really think about myself. As for other people I think about things they can use.
    kim0167

Answer by kim0167 at 2:59 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• A new bed! We are not sleeping well in ours anymore, and its really effecting both of us...
    For my DH to find his next job quickly . He found out in Feb his job will be ending ..
    MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 3:34 PM on Dec. 7, 2010