I know all pregnancy are different but this one has me in bed more then anything.......

I am only 13 weeks going on 14 weeks and Iam really doing well in this first trimester. I have been told that this is normal but I am sick , achy, and just out of it. This is my second pregnancy and I am trying prenatal vitamins and doing all the doctor has said to do but.............

Does anyone know what I might be able to try to ease some of this I do have a child that needs me. I have to work and keep house but in the last few days I have been really sticking by my bed or couch.

karing4elmas

Asked by karing4elmas at 1:48 PM on Dec. 7, 2010 in Pregnancy

• try some b6 or iron?
    rebeccadac

Answer by rebeccadac at 1:51 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• Get the rest you need. Your body will tell you that you need to rest, give it to yourself. You will perk up in your 2nd trimester!
    Sillylins

Answer by Sillylins at 2:00 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• You gotta get rest. It only gets worse from here! More achiness, or tiredness, possibly more vomitting. I do not know about B6. I tried it and it only made me vomit more! What can also help is pregnancy exercising, and keeping healthy with eating vitimans through apples oranges etc.
    AbsoluteSelf

Answer by AbsoluteSelf at 2:09 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• Sorry, I should have explained that better. Sillylins is right, you will perk up in your 2nd Tri. I was speaking of the 3rd Tri, sorry.
    AbsoluteSelf

Answer by AbsoluteSelf at 2:10 PM on Dec. 7, 2010