Posting Anon... adult content

Ok, So I get posting questions anonymously, but why post a response anon? I noticed that the only people who respond to a question anonymously are being pretty bitchy with their response. If your going to have the balls to say what you just did, then don't hide behind it anonymously!

If you post Anonymously to a question what is your reasoning behind it?

TsMommy428

Asked by TsMommy428 at 1:52 PM on Dec. 7, 2010 in About CafeMom

• I very rarely answer anonymously, but when I do, it's because it's a hot-button issue, and I don't want to get hate mail for offering my asked-for opinion. I still phrase my comments respectfully, but with some things, it doesn't matter how you say it, just that you disagree with someone, and some people feel so strongly about some things that they'll take it upon themselves to "educate" everyone with differing opinions about how wrong they are. So I just remove the temptation to do that, lol.
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 1:56 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• Some people have friend and family on here and they dont want them seeing what they said. Some just post anon to cause drama
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 1:54 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• I soooooo agree
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 1:54 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• Amen sister

LMFAO :P
    AbsoluteSelf

Answer by AbsoluteSelf at 1:56 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• I agree Bump I never ever post anon if someone doesnt like what I have to say tough But I agree! Own it!
    Truelove77

Answer by Truelove77 at 1:57 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• This has been asked many times. You answered it too. So they can be nasty and say things they are too chicken shit to say as themselves.
    Stephanie329

Answer by Stephanie329 at 1:58 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• When I post a question or answer anon, it is because when I posting personal things regarding DH, in-laws etc that one of them may see it and put it together. I do not post anon just to be bitchy to someone. If I can not give my opinion in a postive manner that may help the poster than I don't post anything. There is no point.
    Anonymous

• I do post anon. with questions sometimes. I have friends and family on here to. There are some parts of my life I want to keep private. Also sometimes I accidentally hit the anon. but because the buttons are so close together.
    arenad

Answer by arenad at 2:08 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• Either because I'm posting something personal, or I have a catty remark that I find so funny I just can't resist.
    Anonymous

• I say that if people r going to get all mad and sound bitchy,then they should just not answer it and go to another question.
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 2:14 PM on Dec. 7, 2010