With any of your pregnancies...

were you in so much hip and back pain that you simply could not walk? When I was pregnant with my 2 yr old that happened to me! It was difficult to walk to the bathroom and my house is 1400 sq feet. They days that I felt any sembelence of good I usually overdid it with errands and work I had 2 at home then 5 and 2. I was so thankful to my 5 yr old he was such a helper and was great with the 2 yr old...I am worried about this happening again....We spent a lot of $$ on chiropractic and then physical therapy. This was one time I was thankful to friends and family it started at 4 mo preg

rebeccadac

Asked by rebeccadac at 2:00 PM on Dec. 7, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I was! For sure! I also had "back labor"! I'm TTC and I'm scared about it too! This will be my 2nd! I just did a lot of resting or continuously kept walking because starting and stopping sucked! Also getting up and down from bed was way hard.
    AbsoluteSelf

Answer by AbsoluteSelf at 2:04 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• I did with my 4th. By the time I was 8 months, I couldn't stand up from a sitting position by myself so my mom stayed with me all day until my dh got home from work. Fortunately, my older 3 were old enough to do things for themselves by that point so it wasn't a huge issue. It didn't happen with my 5th - I wasn't comfortable or anything, but I wasn't in so much pain I was unable to stand.

Answer by missanc at 2:22 PM on Dec. 7, 2010