Bringing back the romace in a dead relationship

My husband wants to make our marriage work one more time but it's really at a dead end. He actually promised me 3 months of couples counseling and even wants me to enroll us in dance class (we've been together 4 years and never danced once, not even at our wedding) He HATES dancing and I love it. So my jaw hit the ground when he suggested that also he ask me to book 3 night at the inn and told me to pick anything from the gift shop. How would you make of this? Should I give it a try. Our marriage has been dead for the last 2 years and when I finally called it quits he finally wants to make things work. So I don't know what to do.

This is the room
http://www.anniversaryinn.com/fifth-south/room/21-romeo-and-juliet-suite

mommy_of_two388

Asked by mommy_of_two388 at 2:06 PM on Dec. 7, 2010 in Relationships

• wow that' looks like a wonderful suite. I would say that if you love him and want it. Then yes give it a try. Everybody hits there rough patches but if two people want it then it will happen.
    good luck to you!
    Sillylins

Answer by Sillylins at 2:14 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• Give it a shot. That way you can always say you did your best.
    KARRIEMARIE

Answer by KARRIEMARIE at 2:20 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• Why did you want to call it quits? did he do something? If there is not a good enough reason to call it quits, you still love him then i would go for it, especially cause he obviously loves you that much to make it work. Good luck!
    meleia396

Answer by meleia396 at 2:22 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• you know the saying "you don't know what you've got till its gone" well maybe that slapped your husband upside the head. If you take your vows seriously then you have every reason to give it a shot-you husband sounds like he is REALLY trying to make it work and maybe he is trying to show you the side of him that made you fall in love with him in the first place. 3 more months could save your marriage but what do you have to lose?
    AshleyBishop06

Answer by AshleyBishop06 at 2:30 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• I still love him but I have every reason to call it quits. It's been a long years of nothing but disasters and it's a very long story.
    mommy_of_two388

Comment by mommy_of_two388 (original poster) at 2:23 PM on Dec. 7, 2010