I need help working from home!!!!

Does anyone work from home in any home-based business where they are actually earning a sizable income that's able to support a family? I really want to help relieve the financial burden from my husband's shoulders, but don't know what to do. I have come across so many scam opportunities, or those that require large monthly autoships, etc. Can anyone honestly recommend a legitimate, maybe even fun, home business? I'm not into candle-making, jewelry parties, Herbalife, or Melaleuca. Have tried all of those! Thanks to all who respond! :-)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:07 PM on Dec. 7, 2010 in Money & Work

• Have you tried labella baskets. I am thinking about starting that after Christmas. It is just 1.97 I think for a seven day trial. then about 20 dollars a month. No qouta's to meet either. Just a thought. Good luck
    arenad

Answer by arenad at 2:10 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• I used to work from home as an account executive for a medical appliance company but I also had to travel about 40% of the time. I made a base of $70K plus commission and car allowance....by the end of the year I was usually at about $130K (some years better and some worse). Have you looked in the pharmaceutical sales?

Syphon

Answer by Syphon at 2:12 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• I work at home w/ Gold Canyon Candles and make great money at it! It all depends how much you work at it. I have tried so many at home businesses and failed. But I have found a company that I love and believe in and it has made me successful! Msg me if you would like more info about it.
    Tiffany237

Answer by Tiffany237 at 2:15 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• If you'd like I do blog about work at home ideas and opportunities in my Blog, you can read that at Mavi's Home Work.   Otherwise, just search around and do your research.

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 6:38 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• Our team members have all tried that oo! Been there d one that! We have all embraced a new way of life and security with wht we have now. I will send you a message.
    IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 6:58 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• If you want big bucks, I would highly suggust Arbonne. It is work, but the rewards increase exponentially as you grow your business. I will PM my phone number to you. Call me.
    marywoz

Answer by marywoz at 8:22 AM on Dec. 8, 2010

• Ooops, just saw you posted anonamously...PM me and I will get in touch.
    marywoz

Answer by marywoz at 8:24 AM on Dec. 8, 2010

• You can search for jobs that match your skillset and have a telecommute or remote option. Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely? If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org, www.iavoa.com, www.vanetworking.com . Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization; I also do career & job search coaching

Answer by rkoloms at 4:13 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• I just started using this website called Varolo.com. I watch tv commercials on the site. It is totally free and it just launched. I watched 15 commercials from 15 sec to 1 min long. I have not gotten any cash from it yet but I figured what the heck I sitting in front of the computer all day anyway why not try this and see if it works. It really costs nothing to join and watch. I have never put my credit card info or any bank info on the site. They pay you through paypal. Just thought you might want to try it. Here is my link. http://www.varolo.com/village/abartender If you join my village I get money when you watch commercials too, and when you sponser people you make money when they watch. It is a really cool idea... wish I had thought of it. Just try it! I had nothing to lose, any little bit helps when you are out of work like I am
    mitzu3000gt

Answer by mitzu3000gt at 11:01 AM on Dec. 14, 2010