Do you think this is a good idea?

How about cafe mom give the moms that put up posts and questions the power to delete a reply if they want. This way if the OP finds it offensive or rude, they can just eliminate it from the post walla no drama lol. What do you think?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:06 PM on Nov. 6, 2008 in About CafeMom

• I think that is a great idea! Especially for those who put something like "no negativity please" in their OPs but then other moms respond with exactly what they post said not to.
    ICPclwnLOV

Answer by ICPclwnLOV at 5:11 PM on Nov. 6, 2008

• I don't know. Some people would delete perfectly respectable answers just because it wasn't what they wanted to hear. I understand why you are suggesting that, but sometimes we learn a lot from people with differents p.o.v., if it's done respectfully.
    Mishelly728

Answer by Mishelly728 at 5:12 PM on Nov. 6, 2008

• No, i dont think thats a good idea. Like Mishelly said people are just going to go crazy with it & pick & choose what comments to leave and what to stay regardless of it is is rude or if it is nice.

I think cafemom should decided whether or not it is against the rules.

Anonymous

• maybe they should have a little box you can check when you post just like the anon check box, it would say check this box if you want the ability to delete offensive or rude replies, then someone replying would be able to tell the poster can delete if they want.
    Anonymous

• i think a lot of people are taking things a lil to seriously. You're almost taking all the fun out of cafe mom. I dont care if someone has a rude comment, tough love is sometimes the best. Some people cannot handle TRUTH. If you don't like what someone says......ignore it geeze. Maybe someone else has the SAME question and they would find an answer helpful that you did not.
    bigtrucksgirl

Answer by bigtrucksgirl at 6:06 PM on Nov. 6, 2008