Kathy Griffin was Booed by the Troops?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t3wYW3bYo9Q&feature=player_embedded

Comedienne Kathy Griffin recently attempted to mock Bristol Palin during a show before the US Marines. As reported on Fox yesterday, they booed her…

Did YOU think she was funny?

SavageGrl

Asked by SavageGrl at 2:15 PM on Dec. 7, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• KG did a show where she went to Alaska and met Levi Johnston. She was ALL OVER his sh!t. Of course she's gonna talk crap about Bristol Palin. She's got the hots for Levi needs-to-not-talk Johnston! And, she's just, not funny. For a crowd of military MEN to boo her, for her 'joke' about Bristol Palin? Yeah, she's not funny. You don't have to be down right disrespectful to be a good, funny comedian. She's just hateful.
    Raine2001

Answer by Raine2001 at 8:10 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• I saw this on the news. IMO~Kathy Griffin is the definition of comedic "has been". She hasnt been funny in years. Didn't she have a reality show? Ick. No thanks. The troops deserve a better performer than her.
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 2:21 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• I think she is the most annoying person in the world and I don't think she is funny at all.

LoriAnn87

Answer by LoriAnn87 at 2:17 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• While she has every right to say whatever she wants about Bristol Palin (for whatever reason), the audience had every right to boo her in response. You have to take the bad with the good. It's how that business rolls. She's in her late 40's and has been in the business for a while. My guess is that the boo's don't bother her and she likes every little ounce of positive AND negative attention she is getting from this.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 3:15 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• She is a bitch, never funny
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 2:20 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• I can't stand her and don't find her funny at all. She probably deserved to be booed.
    ceallaigh

Answer by ceallaigh at 2:20 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• they simply should'nt have gone to the show

Ohhh my. You have no idea how these USO type events work and how for some they are the only "release" from military/deployment. They have every right to boo her if they thought it was warranted.
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 2:26 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• She deserved it.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 2:27 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• I'd throw tomatoes at her if I could.
    jewjewbee

Answer by jewjewbee at 2:20 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• Kathy Griffin is so fugly not sure how she can make fun of how someone else looks Bristol can lose weight Griffin cannot get a new face, voice or attitude.lolThe audience will boo when the comedian is not funny. I have never thought the loon was funny.

Anonymous